To Our Valued Customers,
As we continue to monitor the rapid spread of the Coronavirus, we want to ensure everyone that our commitment to our customers remains stronger than ever. Our social responsibility is to put the health and safety of our customers and employees first. Therefore, Cooper Roofing has adapted its practices to ensure we can continue to serve you all, while taking measures to prevent the spread of the COVID-19.
We are following industry protocols in order to ensure the safety of our staff and customers and to combat the spread of CoronaVirus including:
• Our service technicians in the field are utilizing best practices to provide you with the service and response you have come to expect
• Increased sanitation procedures for trucks and materials
• Maximization of exterior inspections to limit person-to-person contact
• Pre-ordering supplies to ensure approved work with be completed on-time
• Limit the number of staff in our office. Employees have been instructed to put their safety and well-being first and work from home.
Rest assured that Cooper Roofing is prepared and positioned to support your business through this unprecedented crisis. As we continue to work through these critical challenges, Cooper Roofing remains dedicated to its customers and their roofing needs so that we can all feel safe and protected during this challenging time.
Thank you for the relationship we are privileged to share and the trust you place in Cooper Roofing.